Wednesday 31 August 2011

Teapot Disciplinary Hearing

Seems my angst against all the things that come from the teapot have turned me into a bitter mofo, no longer able to control my feelings I decided that I'd had my fill of RvB. It was fun and I had a blast in my short stint but I wanted to now test my mettle against others not aligned with the RvB program.


I handed in my Red uniform and made a decision to join up with the Black Rebel Rifter Club, a mean bunch of slimy space trucker types who fly Rifters and fight each other with pieces of bar furniture. Other than that they look like really nice guys and I am looking forward to our corporate coffee meetings together.

Frig Stash.

I still have a good stockpile of tech one frigates to burn through in and around Jita, that will remain my home for the time being. I have lots and lots of Rifters and some Merlins and some other odd looking boats. I stopped flying my Rifter in RvB as every FC ALWAYS PRIMARIES THE RIFTER! Let that be a lesson to all new recruits to RvB. Don't fly a Rifter in fleet fights. That's why I purchased lots of Merlins.

I also have some tech one fitted Thrashers too and got some nice kills under the belt this evening.

Kill
--

Kill


Then jumped into a Rifter and blipped open the thrusters and destroyed this Kestrel.



Fun times ahead. Watch this space as I review my time with the Black Rebels.


SSF.


No comments:

Post a Comment